- A confirmation message is now shown when coming in from the "Add to Google" page (this includes the feed subscribe functionality built into Firefox 2).
- Searching for feeds using keywords now works in Opera.
- The scrolling position is now always reset when moving between feeds or folders (meaning items won't inadvertently be marked as read if you're using scroll tracking in expanded view).
- The "none" color scheme for publisher clips now works (no more creative workarounds required).
- The email that we supply for sending shared tags to friends now contains the right link.
- Using the "next" bookmarklet correctly marks all items as read when displaying an entire blog. (We had been overly aggressive here, and marking items as read into the future as well!)
- Items from different feeds or folders are no longer mixed together when clicking between them quickly.
- Keyboard shortcuts in Internet Explorer should continue to work after using "gt" or "gu" (the tag and subscription selectors).